Did you know that the Thai people invented the mayonnaise sauce? It is true! In this article I will show how to make or cook a low-fat mayonnaise sauce and chicken escalope’s. The first step is to prepare the meat for cooking.
If you’re looking for a delicious, healthy dish to add to your repertoire, look no further than this Thai-style chicken escalope with low-fat mayonnaise sauce. Packed full of flavor, this dish is sure to become a new favorite. Plus, it’s easy to make and can be on the table in just 30 minutes.
When it comes to cooking Thai-style chicken escalope, the key is in the ingredients. To get that authentic flavor, you’ll need:
-1 pound chicken breast, thinly sliced
-1/2 cup all-purpose flour
-2 tablespoons olive oil
-1/4 cup low-fat mayonnaise
-1 tablespoon curry paste
-1 teaspoon fish sauce
-juice of 1 lime
To make the low-fat mayonnaise sauce, simply combine all of the ingredients and whisk until smooth. This sauce is the perfect accompaniment to your Thai-style chicken escalope!
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a baking dish with about 1 teaspoon of oil.
2. In a bowl, whisk together egg whites, cornstarch, and salt.
3. Dip chicken in the egg mixture, then coat with bread crumbs. Place chicken in the prepared baking dish.
4. Bake for 30 minutes in the preheated oven, or until chicken is cooked through and golden brown.
5. In a small bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, lime juice, and curry powder. Serve as a dipping sauce for the chickenescalope.
Cooking and Serving Instruction
Thai-style chicken escalope is a healthy, low-fat dish that is perfect for a quick and easy meal. The mayonnaise sauce is a light and flavorful addition to the dish. To cook the escalope, simply heat a pan over medium heat and cook the chicken for 3-4 minutes per side. The mayonnaise sauce can be made by whisking together low-fat mayonnaise, lemon juice, garlic, and salt. Serve the escalope with the mayonnaise sauce and enjoy!
This Thai-style chicken escalope with low-fat mayonnaise sauce is a wonderfully healthy and flavorful dish that is easy to make. The next time you are looking for a quick and easy meal, give this recipe a try!