Delicious dessert recipe Cake dessert with mashed banana, cinnamon and sugar
The components :
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 mashed bananas
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon of butter
How to prepare :
– Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit (190 degrees Celsius). Lightly grease 10 muffin cups, or line with muffin sheets.
– In a large bowl, mix together 1 cup flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt together.
– In another bowl, mix bananas, sugar, eggs and melted butter. Then stir the banana mixture with the previous flour mixture until it becomes soft.
– Put a spoonful of the mixture in the muffin cups.
– In a small bowl, mix brown sugar, 2 tablespoons flour and cinnamon together.
– Bake in a preheated oven for 18 to 20 minutes.