In this recipe you can replace fontina cheese with mozzarella cheese, pizza recipe with cooked chicken breast slices and a hot pesto sauce
The components :
- 1/2 cup pesto sauce
- pizza bread slices
- 2 cups cooked chicken breast strips
- 6 ounces of artichoke
- 1/2 cup of fontina cheese
How to prepare :
– Heat the oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit (230 degrees Celsius).
– Sprinkle pesto sauce on pizza crust.
– Arrange the chicken and artichoke pieces on the sauce, then sprinkle the cheese over them.
– Bake in a preheated oven for 8-10 minutes, until the cheese is melted and the pizza dough is browned