– 2 cups of long-grain pasta (225 g)
– grated vegan cheese (175 g)
– 1 cup of grated Parmesan cheese (100 g)
Four tablespoons of white and fresh rusk
– 1 tablespoon of fresh basil, finely chopped
– 1 tablespoon of butter or margarine
Preparing the tomato sauce:
– One tablespoon of olive oil
– 1 red onion, finely chopped
Two pieces of crushed garlic
A few chopped and canned tomatoes (450 g)
– 1 tablespoon finely chopped basil
A little salt and pepper, depending on the quantity
How to prepare :
To make the tomato sauce, heat the oil in a large saucepan and fry the onions and garlic in it, stirring them for a minute, then add a little tomato, basil, salt and pepper to infuse, and cook over a medium heat, stirring, for 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, cook the noodles in a medium saucepan of boiling salted water, leave for 8 minutes, then drain.
Mix all the cheese together.
Grease a deep, heat-resistant tray, then pour a third of the tomato sauce to the bottom of the tray, then pour a third of the pasta and then a third of the cheese. Putting salt and pepper on top and then re-place the layers twice.
– Mix the rusk with basil and sprinkle them over the tray, then sprinkle some pieces of butter or margarine on it. Cook the tray in a preheated oven to 375 degrees, for 25 minutes, then serve it on your table, madam.